Hello and thank you stopping by.
With my hobby of Metal Detecting every trip to a field, brings a new story or the next chapter of one already being written!
Here, I shall attempt to share with you, my experiences in the fields along with what I find and what I think about my finds.
I will not be showing the locations of the fields or the landowners details in any form. This is to protect his or her privacy. The land is PRIVATE and I have obtained permission to locate, recover, research and record all that I find. I carry with me a public liability insurance and I am fully responsible for my actions on the field.
Since returning from my experience of an archaeological dig in Italy, Gabii I have found that there has been a good bit of interest in what I did. So I hope that I can interest you in what I do when I am home detecting!
I recently got permission to do a field that had possibly not been done by another detectorist, so I was looking forward to it.
When I arrived at the field it was still covered with the remains of a crop that had recently been harvested. This was good because it gave me lines across the field that I could easily follow and keep a good record of where I had covered.
Here is an ongoing report of the finds from the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment